Technical Account Manager Vacancy
With over 25 years’ experience in food hygiene, Klenzan is one of the most trusted chemical manufacturers in the UK.
We produce and sell speciality detergents and bactericidal disinfectants for professional manufacturers in the following industries: food, dairy, brewing, beverage, pharmaceutical and healthcare hygiene.
Passionate and enthusiastic, with a great emphasise focussed on customer relationships is a key part of our service and support package.
With our own R&D department, we are proven innovators. A family business for more than 25 years, our team is amongst the most dedicated in the business.
We are currently recruiting a Technical Account Manager to support with our existing accounts, and develop and secure new business within the UK and Ireland.
Candidates should have:
– knowledge of the food and dairy industry.
– previous experience in a Technical or Quality Managers role.
– a track record of sales and business development
– expertise in direct clients relationships
– strong interpersonal skills
– team player
– good communication skills
– time management skills
We are looking for candidates with self-motivation and personal drive, and a desire to be part of a winning team. As a Technical Accounts Manager you will represent Klenzan and be on the front line of our customer interaction, ensuring their every needs are catered for, and every question is answered.
You will be joining the team at an exciting time, contributing to Klenzan growth and expansion in a challenging market by delivering first class customer service.
Klenzan offers to the right candidate:
– attractive salary and benefit package including bonus
– personal development and training
– company car
– mainly working from home
– frequent travel to on site customers
– regular business meeting in our head office in Warrington
Closing date: June 25th 2017
National Sales Manager
2 Cameron Court,
Or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
All enquiries will be treated in strictest confidence.