Klenzan Technical Expertise
Each and every member of the Klenzan team is driven by the desire to deliver innovative, environmentally responsible and sustainable solutions to our customers. Nowhere is this commitment more evident than in our Technical Department.
Directed by Peter Littleton, who has unrivalled experience throughout the food and beverage industries, Klenzan’s highly trained Technical Department provides the scientific solutions to hygiene challenges. These solutions involve so much more than just chemicals and include industry specific training courses which are all delivered through our own Training Academy.
Klenzan’s Technical Department comprises of our Warrington based technical centre, headed by Senior Chemist and Regulatory Affairs Manager Mike Taylor, as well as field based personnel who are experts in hygiene management solutions, CIP, auditing and the prevention of food contamination.
Our Technical Team conquers hygiene challenges with:
- Quality control
- Technical support
- Foam cleaning, data logging, open plant cleaning and CIP
- Descaling and beer stone removal
- Membrane, reverse osmosis and ultra-filtration cleaning
- Regulatory issues such as CLP, REACH, PPC, COSHH and COMAH
- Internal management systems
- Health & Safety
- Species cross contact and control
- Allergen control
- Microbiological issues involving micro-organisms such as listeria, salmonella, E. coli and MRSA